Analyst calls: IBM downgraded to 'neutral'
Citigroup is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Apollo Group is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Equity Residential (EQR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Murphy Oil (MUR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Capital
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- American Tower (AMT) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Apollo Group (APOL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Cisco (CSCO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
- IBM (IBM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capita
- Murphy Oil (MUR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Longbow
- Toll Brothers (TOL) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- PNC Financial (PNC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Simon Property (SPG) downgraded to In-Line from Outperform at Imperial Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.