Analyst calls: Chevron upgraded to 'buy'
Williams is upgraded to 'conviction buy' at Goldman, and ONEOK Partners is downgraded to 'sell' Goldman.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chevron (CVX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Cablevision (CVC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Miller Tabak
- Williams (WMB) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Plains All American (PAA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- NuStar Energy (NS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Enbridge Energy (EEP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Apollo Group (APOL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Marathon Oil (MRO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Murphy Oil (MUR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Canadian Natural (CNQ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Ecolab (ECL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- ONEOK Partners (OKS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Enbridge (ENB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Collins Stewart
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Their popularity is skyrocketing, but investors should pay close attention to fees and focus.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.