Analyst calls: Chevron upgraded to 'buy'
Williams is upgraded to 'conviction buy' at Goldman, and ONEOK Partners is downgraded to 'sell' Goldman.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chevron (CVX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Cablevision (CVC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Miller Tabak
- Williams (WMB) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Plains All American (PAA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- NuStar Energy (NS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Enbridge Energy (EEP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Apollo Group (APOL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Marathon Oil (MRO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Murphy Oil (MUR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Canadian Natural (CNQ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Ecolab (ECL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- ONEOK Partners (OKS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Enbridge (ENB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Collins Stewart
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
3 stocks will be in the spotlight Thursday as investors try to make sense of the numbers from the sector.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.