Analyst calls: Family Dollar downgraded
Nokia is both upgraded and downgraded, while Agilent is initiated with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cooper Companies (COO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Covanta (CVA) upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James
- International Game (IGT) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- LSI Corp. (LSI) upgraded to Underperform from Sell at CLSA
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup and to Perform from Underperform at Oppenheimer
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- SAIC (SAI) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Family Dollar (FDO) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Trinity Industries (TRN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The retailer labels the character's fake memoir as non-fiction. This comes weeks after it categorized the the Bible as fiction.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.