Analyst calls: AT&T downgraded
Eli Lilly is initiated with a 'sell,' while Cablevision is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- OGE Energy (OGE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Life Technologies (LIFE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Maxim
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Manulife Financial (MFC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Baxter (BAX) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capita
- Robert Half (RHI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merril
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BTIG
- Red Hat (RHT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- OpenTable (OPEN) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
- Beam Inc. (BEAM) initiated with a Neutral at JP Morgan
- Zynga (ZNGA) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush, and with a Buy at Lazard Capital
- Eli Lilly (LLY) initiated with a Sell at MKM Partners
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.