Analyst calls: AT&T downgraded
Eli Lilly is initiated with a 'sell,' while Cablevision is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- OGE Energy (OGE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Life Technologies (LIFE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Maxim
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Manulife Financial (MFC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Baxter (BAX) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capita
- Robert Half (RHI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merril
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BTIG
- Red Hat (RHT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- OpenTable (OPEN) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
- Beam Inc. (BEAM) initiated with a Neutral at JP Morgan
- Zynga (ZNGA) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush, and with a Buy at Lazard Capital
- Eli Lilly (LLY) initiated with a Sell at MKM Partners
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The company has made at least 4 acquisitions in the space, and few people have paid any attention.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.