Analyst calls: General Motors upgraded
Bed Bath & Beyond downgraded to 'perform,' and Elizabeth Arden downgraded to 'market perform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- PetSmart (PETM) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- DuPont (DD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BGC Partners
- Yelp (YELP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at First Analysis
- lululemon (LULU) downgraded at Wedbush
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Internet and social-media stocks are flying high again, and exchange-traded funds in the sector are outperforming the market.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.