Analyst calls: General Motors upgraded
Bed Bath & Beyond downgraded to 'perform,' and Elizabeth Arden downgraded to 'market perform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- PetSmart (PETM) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- DuPont (DD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BGC Partners
- Yelp (YELP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at First Analysis
- lululemon (LULU) downgraded at Wedbush
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The idea of US crude being a shelter from turmoil abroad may not be as far fetched as it seems.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.