Analyst calls: Morgan Stanley upgraded
Lennar is upgraded to 'overweight,' and Yum Brands is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bank of America (BAC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Caterpillar (CAT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Chubb (CB) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at William Blair
- Community Health (CYH) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Informatica (INFA) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Barclays
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Veeco (VECO) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
Tuesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Sallie Mae (SLM) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- Western Union (WU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Yum Brands (YUM) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- British American Tobacco (BTI) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Kinder Morgan Energy (KMP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Rogers Communications (RCI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
Tuesday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.