Analyst calls: Teva, Dreamworks downgraded
Hewlett-Packard and Procter & Gamble are upgraded.
- US Airways (LCC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at Pacific Crest
- Green Mountain (GMCR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Seagate (STX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Noble Financial
- Dreamworks (DWA) downgraded to Average from Above Average at Caris
- Amphenol (APH) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- TE Connectivity (TEL) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- FTI Consulting (FCN) initiated with an Outperform at Northland Securities
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- IAMGOLD (IAG) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Researchers from the University of Michigan say high-frquency trading doesn’t actually make markets more efficient.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.