Analyst calls: Teva, Dreamworks downgraded
Hewlett-Packard and Procter & Gamble are upgraded.
- US Airways (LCC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at Pacific Crest
- Green Mountain (GMCR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Seagate (STX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Noble Financial
- Dreamworks (DWA) downgraded to Average from Above Average at Caris
- Amphenol (APH) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- TE Connectivity (TEL) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- FTI Consulting (FCN) initiated with an Outperform at Northland Securities
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- IAMGOLD (IAG) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
That exclusivity is one reason shares of this company are up a market-beating 40% this year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.