Analyst calls: Biogen downgraded
Lennar is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Boston Beer is upgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's top upgrades include:
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- American Water (AWK) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Applied Materials (AMAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Boston Beer (SAM) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Bunge (BG) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- EMC (EMC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Craig-Hallum
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Biogen (BIIB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Dean Foods (DF) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Cowen
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.