Analyst calls: Biogen downgraded
Lennar is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Boston Beer is upgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's top upgrades include:
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- American Water (AWK) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Applied Materials (AMAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Boston Beer (SAM) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Bunge (BG) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- EMC (EMC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Craig-Hallum
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Biogen (BIIB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Dean Foods (DF) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Cowen
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
With the universe of this category in its seasonal sweet spot, these picks have tailwinds propelling them into the new year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.