Analyst calls: Biogen downgraded
Lennar is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Boston Beer is upgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's top upgrades include:
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- American Water (AWK) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Applied Materials (AMAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Boston Beer (SAM) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Bunge (BG) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- EMC (EMC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Craig-Hallum
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Biogen (BIIB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Dean Foods (DF) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Cowen
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.