Analyst calls: AIG upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman
Under Armour is upgraded to 'buy,' and Marvell Technology is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AIG (AIG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Demand Media (DMD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Dow Chemical (DOW) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Veeco (VECO) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Hershey (HSY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- MercadoLibre (MELI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Humana (HUM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Aetna (AET) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
4 analysts downgrade the stock the day after a disappointing quarterly report.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.