Analyst calls: Facebook initiated with a 'buy'
Retailers are downgraded at Citigroup, and News Corp. is upgraded to 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Heartland Payment (HPY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- News Corp. (NWSA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Riverbed (RVBD) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Yandex (YNDX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Aviva (AV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Hasbro (HAS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Macy's (M) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Nordstrom (JWN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Saks (SKS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Procter & Gamble (PG) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Pandora (P) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Sirius XM (SIRI) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Facebook (FB) initiated with a Buy at Goldman, with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus, with a Market Perform at Raymond James, with a Neutral at Citigroup, with a Neutral at Credit Suisse, with an Equal Weight at Barclays, with an Outperform at Oppenheimer, with an Outperform at RBC Capital, with an Outperform at Wells Fargo, with an Outperform at William Blair, with an Overweight at JPMorgan, with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley, with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray, with an Underperform at BMO Capital
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
For years, Todd Mills pushed Frito-Lay to make taco shells from Doritos. He died from a brain tumor on Thanksgiving.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.