Analyst calls: Delta Air Lines downgraded
Best Buy is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Akamai is initiated with a 'buy.'
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Best Buy (BBY) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Infosys (INFY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Transocean (RIG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- BB&T (BBT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Sandler ONeill
- US Airways (LCC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The auto parts giant beats Wall Street expectations, while continuing to expand its stores in the U.S. and Mexico.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.