Analyst calls: Abercrombie & Fitch downgraded
Canadian Pacific is upgraded to 'overweight ,' and Aflac is downgraded to 'sector perform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Atmos Energy (ATO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Brean Murray
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Legg Mason (LM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Herbalife (HLF) upgraded to Buy from Average at Caris
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Aflac (AFL) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Cintas (CTAS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Visa (V) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Agilent (A) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Crocs (CROX) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Micron (MU) initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna
- SanDisk (SNDK) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- US Airways (LCC) initiated with an Outperform at Raymond James
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Here are some things Yahoo should do to make its acquisition of Tumblr a success.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.