Analyst calls: Abercrombie & Fitch downgraded
Canadian Pacific is upgraded to 'overweight ,' and Aflac is downgraded to 'sector perform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Atmos Energy (ATO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Brean Murray
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Legg Mason (LM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Herbalife (HLF) upgraded to Buy from Average at Caris
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Aflac (AFL) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Cintas (CTAS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Visa (V) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Agilent (A) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Crocs (CROX) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Micron (MU) initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna
- SanDisk (SNDK) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- US Airways (LCC) initiated with an Outperform at Raymond James
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Shares of DVR pioneer TiVo are up 40% over the past 2 years, but unlike with the industry giants, there's still plenty of room to run with this pay-TV play.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.