Analyst calls: Boeing upgraded to 'buy'
TD Ameritrade is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Bank of America is upgraded to 'overweight.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bank of America (BAC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- SunTrust (STI) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- IHS Inc. (IHS) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Humana (HUM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Monness Crespi
- UnitedHealth (UNH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Monness Crespi
- Coventry Health (CVH) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Monness Crespi
- Cascade (CASC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Cummins (CMI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Interline Brands (IBI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Regions Financial (RF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Yum Brands (YUM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at MKM Partners
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.