Analyst calls: Lowe's, Lululemon upgraded
Guess is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Barnes & Noble is initiated with a 'buy.'
- Lowe's (LOW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Allstate (ALL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Sun Life Financial (SLF) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Analog Devices (ADI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Lululemon (LULU) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Western Digital (WDC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Guess (GES) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- PPG Industries (PPG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Franklin Resources (BEN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Ticonderoga
- Ameren (AEE) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
Friday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Infosys (INFY) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- American Tower (AMT) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) initiated with a Buy at Maxim
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Consumers are very status conscious in Asia, Africa and other emerging-market areas. This is especially true in China.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.