Analyst calls: Research In Motion upgraded
Capital One is both upgraded and downgraded, and Visa is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Amazon.com (AMZN) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Pacific Crest
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Netflix (NFLX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Research in Motion (RIMM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Tyson Foods (TSN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Masco (MAS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Caterpillar (CAT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Capital One (COF) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Waste Management (WM) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Wedbush
- Ball Corp. (BLL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- CSX (CSX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Capital One (COF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- MGM Resorts (MGM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- NetSuite (N) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Visa (V) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Estee Lauder (EL) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Like many companies this winter, the fast-food giant blamed a drop in same-store sales on the weather. But could its problems be bigger than a snowbank?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.