Analyst calls: JPMorgan downgraded
Marvell Technology is upgraded to 'market perform,' and Brocade is downgraded to 'hold.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Fusion-io (FIO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) upgraded to Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Mead Johnson (MJN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Miller Tabak
- JPMorgan (JPM) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Citigroup (C) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Brocade (BRCD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at ThinkEquity
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The company plans to close stores and lay off employees, and says it needs to make some deeper changes.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.