Analyst calls: Goldman upgrades Lululemon
Visa, MasterCard were downgraded to 'neutral,' and Intel was initiated with a 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CF Industries (CF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Lululemon (LULU) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Concho Resources (CXO) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- General Dynamics (GD) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- P.F. Chang's (PFCB) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Miller Tabak
- iRobot (IRBT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brigantine
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Energizer (ENR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Church & Dwight (CHD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital and to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Visa (V) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
After rewarding traders with triple-digit profits this year, this fuel cell maker should see more gains ahead. Here are two ways to trade it.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.