Analyst calls: Goldman upgrades Lululemon
Visa, MasterCard were downgraded to 'neutral,' and Intel was initiated with a 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CF Industries (CF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Lululemon (LULU) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Concho Resources (CXO) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- General Dynamics (GD) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- P.F. Chang's (PFCB) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Miller Tabak
- iRobot (IRBT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brigantine
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Energizer (ENR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Church & Dwight (CHD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital and to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Visa (V) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.