Analyst calls: Goldman upgrades Lululemon
Visa, MasterCard were downgraded to 'neutral,' and Intel was initiated with a 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CF Industries (CF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Lululemon (LULU) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Concho Resources (CXO) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- General Dynamics (GD) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- P.F. Chang's (PFCB) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Miller Tabak
- iRobot (IRBT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brigantine
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Energizer (ENR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Church & Dwight (CHD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital and to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- NetApp (NTAP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Visa (V) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.