Analyst calls: AT&T upgraded to 'overweight'
Nokia is downgraded to 'hold,' and Internet companies are initiated at SunTrust.
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AT&T (T) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- PetroChina (PTR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Oceaneering (OII) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Pritchard
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Weingarten Realty (WRI) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- America Movil (AMX) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- BlackRock (BLK) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Electronic Arts (EA) initiated with a Neutral at Ascendiant Capital
- Amazon.com (AMZN) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Google (GOOG) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Groupon (GRPN) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Netflix (NFLX) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Pandora (P) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Yahoo (YHOO) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Human Genome (HGSI) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Invesco (IVZ) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- MercadoLibre (MELI) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Do it once a year. This allows the best-performing asset classes to take off and run.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.