Analyst calls: AT&T upgraded to 'overweight'
Nokia is downgraded to 'hold,' and Internet companies are initiated at SunTrust.
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AT&T (T) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- PetroChina (PTR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Oceaneering (OII) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Pritchard
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Weingarten Realty (WRI) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- America Movil (AMX) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- BlackRock (BLK) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Electronic Arts (EA) initiated with a Neutral at Ascendiant Capital
- Amazon.com (AMZN) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Google (GOOG) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Groupon (GRPN) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Netflix (NFLX) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Pandora (P) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Yahoo (YHOO) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Human Genome (HGSI) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Invesco (IVZ) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- MercadoLibre (MELI) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
You can diversify your portfolio with funds focused on emerging companies and markets.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.