Analyst calls: Apollo Group downgraded
Mattel is upgraded to 'buy,' and Qualcomm is initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- KeyCorp (KEY) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- PG&E (PCG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Ralph Lauren (RL) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Red Robin (RRGB) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Ross Stores (ROST) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- CSC (CSC) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Visa (V) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Mattel (MAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at MKM Partners
- DISH (DISH) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- Apollo Group (APOL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at First Analysis
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Covanta (CVA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Dollar General (DG) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Family Dollar (FDO) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Kohl's (KSS) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Macy's (M) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Monsanto (MON) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Miller Tabak
- Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Suburban Propane (SPH) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- McDonald's (MCD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Aflac (AFL) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Lincoln National (LNC) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- MetLife (MET) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Prudential (PRU) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Qualcomm (QCOM) initiated with a Buy at Topeka
- Skyworks (SWKS) initiated with a Buy at Topeka
- Avago (AVGO) initiated with a Buy at Topeka
- CME Group (CME) initiated with a Neutral at Compass Point
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) initiated with a Buy at Compass Point
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The market's cheap money addiction is laid bare. No one knows how it will end.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.