Analyst calls: Staples downgraded to 'sell'
Goldman upgrades Citigroup and Morgan Stanley but downgrades Bank of America and JP Morgan.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Zimmer (ZMH) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- AutoZone (AZO) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Microsoft (MSFT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Regeneron (REGN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- JP Morgan (JPM) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Staples (SPLS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Procter & Gamble (PG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- D.R. Horton (DHI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Time Warner (TWX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Whole Foods (WFM) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- CF Industries (CF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Monster Beverage (MNST) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Brocade (BRCD) initiated with a Hold at Kaufman Bros
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Excitement is growing about the company's new iPhone, expected this fall.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.