Analyst calls: Staples downgraded to 'sell'
Goldman upgrades Citigroup and Morgan Stanley but downgrades Bank of America and JP Morgan.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Zimmer (ZMH) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- AutoZone (AZO) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Microsoft (MSFT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Regeneron (REGN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- JP Morgan (JPM) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Staples (SPLS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Procter & Gamble (PG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- D.R. Horton (DHI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Time Warner (TWX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Whole Foods (WFM) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- CF Industries (CF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Monster Beverage (MNST) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- Brocade (BRCD) initiated with a Hold at Kaufman Bros
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The offering could become the second-biggest this year if underwriters exercise an option to buy more shares.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.