Analyst calls: LinkedIn upgraded
Riverbed is downgraded at 2 firms, and Activision Blizzard is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- AvalonBay (AVB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Barclays (BCS) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Biogen (BIIB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Discover (DFS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- MetroPCS (PCS) upgraded to Neutral from Reduce at Nomura
- Manulife Financial (MFC) upgraded to Sector Outperformer from Sector Performer at CIBC
- Guess (GES) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush
- LinkedIn (LNKD) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Alpha Natural (ANR) downgraded to Fair Value from Buy at CRT Capital
- Riverbed (RVBD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital, and to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Bunge (BG) downgraded to Hold from Strong Buy at Feltl
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at ISI Group
- Cummins (CMI) downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at ISI Group
- Oshkosh (OSK) downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at ISI Group
- Gartner (IT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Affymax (AFFY) initiated with an Outperform at JMP Securities
- Celgene (CELG) initiated with an Outperform at JMP Securities
- DSW (DSW) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) initiated with an Outperform at JMP Securities
- VeriFone (PAY) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies... sZebra Technologies
- ARIAD (ARIA) initiated with an Outperform at JMP Securities
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
This young tech company has a can't-miss concept, but hasn't yet generated real sales. Should you see its recent slump as a buying opportunity, or reason to stay away?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.