Analyst calls: Molson Coors downgraded
Zynga is initiated with 'outperform,' and Deutsche Banks is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Harmony Gold (HMY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Western Digital (WDC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Electronic Arts (EA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Hudson Square
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Plains Exploration (PXP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Molson Coors (TAP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Unilever (UN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Entergy (ETR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Southern Company (SO) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Kaufman Bros
- Zynga (ZNGA) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Merck (MRK) initiated with a Buy at ISI Group
- Michael Kors (KORS) initiated with an Overweight at JP Morgan, with a Buy at Goldman, with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Crown Holdings (CCK) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Ball (BLL) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo...
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) coverage assumed with an Outperform at William Blair.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.