Analyst calls: Molson Coors downgraded
Zynga is initiated with 'outperform,' and Deutsche Banks is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Harmony Gold (HMY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Western Digital (WDC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Electronic Arts (EA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Hudson Square
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Plains Exploration (PXP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Molson Coors (TAP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Unilever (UN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Entergy (ETR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Southern Company (SO) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Kaufman Bros
- Zynga (ZNGA) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Merck (MRK) initiated with a Buy at ISI Group
- Michael Kors (KORS) initiated with an Overweight at JP Morgan, with a Buy at Goldman, with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Crown Holdings (CCK) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Ball (BLL) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo...
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) coverage assumed with an Outperform at William Blair.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.