Analyst calls: DreamWorks upgraded
Biogen is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Potash is initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Amgen (AMGN) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- SourceFire (FIRE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley
- Mercury Systems (MR) upgraded to Fair Value from Sell at CRT Capital
- Denny's (DENN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Feltl
- DreamWorks (DWA) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Infosys (INFY) upgraded at Susquehanna
- Biogen (BIIB) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Fiserv (FISV) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- LSI Corp. (LSI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Magellan Health (MGLN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
- Oil States (OIS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- QIAGEN (QGEN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
- NextEra Energy (NEE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- MGIC Investment (MTG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Compass Point
- Nuance (NUAN) downgraded at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
An interest rate tease in The Wall Street Journal sends the market into an optimistic tizzy -- but one that doesn't end quite at the top.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.