Analyst calls: DreamWorks upgraded
Biogen is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Potash is initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Amgen (AMGN) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- SourceFire (FIRE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley
- Mercury Systems (MR) upgraded to Fair Value from Sell at CRT Capital
- Denny's (DENN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Feltl
- DreamWorks (DWA) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Infosys (INFY) upgraded at Susquehanna
- Biogen (BIIB) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Fiserv (FISV) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- LSI Corp. (LSI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Magellan Health (MGLN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
- Oil States (OIS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- QIAGEN (QGEN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
- NextEra Energy (NEE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- MGIC Investment (MTG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Compass Point
- Nuance (NUAN) downgraded at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.