Analyst calls: Lowe's upgraded to 'equal weight'
Travelers is downgraded to 'equal weight,' and Boeing is initiated with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Lowe's (LOW) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Unum Group (UNM) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Cobalt (CIE) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Eli Lilly (LLY) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Staples (SPLS) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- BlackRock (BLK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Travelers (TRV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- News Corp. (NWSA) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- American Water (AWK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- J.B. Hunt (JBHT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Magellan Midstream (MMP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Traders might want to bite on BABA, but long-term investors have reasons to wait.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.