Analyst calls: Lowe's upgraded to 'equal weight'
Travelers is downgraded to 'equal weight,' and Boeing is initiated with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Lowe's (LOW) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Unum Group (UNM) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Cobalt (CIE) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Eli Lilly (LLY) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Staples (SPLS) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- BlackRock (BLK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Travelers (TRV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- News Corp. (NWSA) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- American Water (AWK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- J.B. Hunt (JBHT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Magellan Midstream (MMP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
John Stumpf acknowledges that growth has been slow, but he says he's still optimistic.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.