Analyst calls: Groupon downgraded at 2 firms
Palo Alto is initiated with a 'buy' at Goldman, and Elan is upgraded to 'buy' at UBS.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Delhaize Group (DEG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Elan (ELN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Willis Group (WSH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Groupon (GRPN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co, and to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Vale (VALE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Wendy's (WEN) downgraded to Underweight from Hold at KeyBanc
- Avnet (AVT) initiated with an Outperform at CLSA
- Ingram Micro (IM) initiated with an Underperform at CLSA
- NetEase.com (NTES) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Palo Alto (PANW) initiated with a Buy at Goldman, and with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Select Comfort (SCSS) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Tech Data (TECD) initiated with an Outperform at CLSA
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Pipeline owners are making big profits on oil coming from North Dakota's Bakken fields. But a lot of natural gas continues to be flared due to low prices.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.