Analyst calls: Heinz downgraded
AB InBev is upgraded to 'buy,' and Colgate-Palmolive is initiated with a 'sell.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Comcast (CMCSA) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Rackspace (RAX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Saks (SKS) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Valero Energy (VLO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Capital
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Medtronic (MDT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- CenturyLink (CTL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Fair Value from Buy at CRT Capital
- Heinz (HNZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Dendreon (DNDN) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Maxim
- NVIDIA (NVDA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.