Analyst calls: Heinz downgraded
AB InBev is upgraded to 'buy,' and Colgate-Palmolive is initiated with a 'sell.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Comcast (CMCSA) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Rackspace (RAX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Saks (SKS) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Valero Energy (VLO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Capital
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Medtronic (MDT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- CenturyLink (CTL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Fair Value from Buy at CRT Capital
- Heinz (HNZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Dendreon (DNDN) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Maxim
- NVIDIA (NVDA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Like many companies this winter, McDonald's blamed a drop in same-store sales on the weather. But could the fast-food giant's problems be bigger than a snowbank?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.