Analyst calls: Nokia downgraded to 'sell'
JetBlue is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Nvidia is upgraded to 'average.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Arch Coal (ACI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- NVIDIA (NVDA) upgraded to Average from Below Average at Cari
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Societe Generale
- Symantec (SYMC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Tiffany (TIF) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- JetBlue (JBLU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
The auto parts giant beats Wall Street expectations, while continuing to expand its stores in the U.S. and Mexico.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.