Analyst calls: Nokia downgraded to 'sell'
JetBlue is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Nvidia is upgraded to 'average.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Arch Coal (ACI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- NVIDIA (NVDA) upgraded to Average from Below Average at Cari
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Societe Generale
- Symantec (SYMC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Tiffany (TIF) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- JetBlue (JBLU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.