Analyst calls: AMD upgraded at Goldman
Sprint is upgraded to 'buy,' and Celgene is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AMD (AMD) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Amgen (AMGN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Dover (DOV) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Moody's (MCO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- NRG Energy (NRG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- PNC Financial (PNC) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merril
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Apollo Investment (AINV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- AstraZeneca (AZN) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Biogen (BIIB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Celgene (CELG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Ericsson (ERIC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Tyco (TYC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.