Analyst calls: AMD upgraded at Goldman
Sprint is upgraded to 'buy,' and Celgene is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AMD (AMD) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Amgen (AMGN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Dover (DOV) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Moody's (MCO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- NRG Energy (NRG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- PNC Financial (PNC) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merril
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Apollo Investment (AINV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- AstraZeneca (AZN) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Biogen (BIIB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Celgene (CELG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Ericsson (ERIC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Tyco (TYC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
New legislation is allowing foreign companies to finally invest in the country's vast oil reserves.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.