Analyst calls: Morgan Stanley upgraded
CIBC is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Tiffany is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Calpine (CPN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Canadian National (CNI) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Aon plc (AON) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- CIBC (CM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill, and to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Cepheid (CPHD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Panera Bread (PNRA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at MKM Partners
- BioMarin (BMRN) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Boston Scientific (BSX) initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush
- CVS Caremark (CVS) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Express Scripts (ESRX) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Medtronic (MDT) initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush
- Tiffany (TIF) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Valeant (VRX) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Athenahealth (ATHN) initiated with a Neutral at B. Riley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.