Analyst calls: Morgan Stanley upgraded
CIBC is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Tiffany is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Calpine (CPN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Canadian National (CNI) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Aon plc (AON) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- CIBC (CM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill, and to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Cepheid (CPHD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Panera Bread (PNRA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at MKM Partners
- BioMarin (BMRN) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Boston Scientific (BSX) initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush
- CVS Caremark (CVS) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Express Scripts (ESRX) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Medtronic (MDT) initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush
- Tiffany (TIF) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Valeant (VRX) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Athenahealth (ATHN) initiated with a Neutral at B. Riley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.