Analyst calls: Sprint downgraded
Boston Beer is downgraded to 'sell' at UBS, and Molson Coors is downgraded to 'underweight' at Morgan Stanley.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allscripts (MDRX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- DreamWorks (DWA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Finish Line (FINL) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Allstate (ALL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Baidu (BIDU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Boston Beer (SAM) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Citigroup (C) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Fifth Third (FITB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Microsoft (MSFT) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capita
- Molson Coors (TAP) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- VMware (VMW) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Wendy's (WEN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These companies won't soar like other plays in the sector, but they make for great income sources.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.