Analyst calls: Sprint downgraded
Boston Beer is downgraded to 'sell' at UBS, and Molson Coors is downgraded to 'underweight' at Morgan Stanley.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allscripts (MDRX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- DreamWorks (DWA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Finish Line (FINL) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Allstate (ALL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Baidu (BIDU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Boston Beer (SAM) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Citigroup (C) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Fifth Third (FITB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Microsoft (MSFT) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capita
- Molson Coors (TAP) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- VMware (VMW) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Wendy's (WEN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.