Analyst calls: Netflix downgraded
Intuitive Surgical is upgraded to 'buy,' and ConAgra is initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Amgen (AMGN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Illumina (ILMN) upgraded to Outperform from Sell at CLSA
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho
- Regions Financial (RF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Thomson Reuters (TRI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Avery Dennison (AVY) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- C.H. Robinson (CHRW) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Netflix (NFLX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Polycom (PLCM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo, and to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Total System (TSS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Pipeline owners are making big profits on oil coming from North Dakota's Bakken fields. But a lot of natural gas continues to be flared due to low prices.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.