Analyst calls: Netflix downgraded
Intuitive Surgical is upgraded to 'buy,' and ConAgra is initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Amgen (AMGN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Illumina (ILMN) upgraded to Outperform from Sell at CLSA
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho
- Regions Financial (RF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Thomson Reuters (TRI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Avery Dennison (AVY) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- C.H. Robinson (CHRW) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Netflix (NFLX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Polycom (PLCM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo, and to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Total System (TSS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.