Analyst calls: Altera upgraded to 'conviction buy'
Micron is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Citigroup is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CBS (CBS) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Altera (ALTR) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Micron (MU) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- Anadarko (APC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Coventry Health (CVH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Citigroup (C) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- IHS Inc. (IHS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Crown Castle (CCI) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Vodafone (VOD) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- EMC (EMC) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.