Analyst calls: Altera upgraded to 'conviction buy'
Micron is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Citigroup is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CBS (CBS) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Altera (ALTR) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Micron (MU) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- Anadarko (APC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Coventry Health (CVH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Citigroup (C) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- IHS Inc. (IHS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Crown Castle (CCI) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Vodafone (VOD) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- EMC (EMC) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.