Analyst calls: Altera upgraded to 'conviction buy'
Micron is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Citigroup is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CBS (CBS) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Altera (ALTR) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Micron (MU) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- Anadarko (APC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Coventry Health (CVH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Citigroup (C) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- IHS Inc. (IHS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Crown Castle (CCI) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Vodafone (VOD) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- EMC (EMC) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.