Analyst calls: Electronic Arts upgraded
ValueClick is downgraded to 'hold,' and Bed Bath & Beyond is downgraded to 'cautious.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Lowe's (LOW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Lululemon (LULU) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
- Electronic Arts (EA) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Monness Crespi
- J.C. Penney (JCP) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Maxim
- Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at DA Davidson
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) downgraded to Cautious from Neutral at ISI Group
- CA Technologies (CA) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Emerson (EMR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Plains All American (PAA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- ValueClick (VCLK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
- Mondelez (MDLZ) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Williams (WMB) downgraded to Trim from Accumulate at Tudor Pickering
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.