Analyst calls: AB InBev upgraded and downgraded
Constellation Brands is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Verizon is upgraded to 'overweight.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Deutsche Bank (DB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Ericsson (ERIC) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse, and to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- GameStop (GME) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Oracle (ORCL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Alkermes (ALKS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Bob Evans (BOBE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Constellation Brands (STZ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- HSBC (HBC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim
- UPS (UPS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Viacom (VIAB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Whirlpool (WHR) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Electronic Arts (EA) downgraded to Neutral from Long-Term Buy at Hilliard Lyons
- Krispy Kreme (KKD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at B. Riley Caris
- Hess Corp. (HES) downgraded to Accumulate from Buy at Global Hunter
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
In the never-ending contest for sales, American carmakers are pulling ahead.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.