Analyst calls: AB InBev upgraded and downgraded
Constellation Brands is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Verizon is upgraded to 'overweight.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AB InBev (BUD) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Deutsche Bank (DB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Ericsson (ERIC) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse, and to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- GameStop (GME) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Oracle (ORCL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Alkermes (ALKS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Bob Evans (BOBE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Constellation Brands (STZ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- HSBC (HBC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim
- UPS (UPS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Viacom (VIAB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Whirlpool (WHR) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Electronic Arts (EA) downgraded to Neutral from Long-Term Buy at Hilliard Lyons
- Krispy Kreme (KKD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at B. Riley Caris
- Hess Corp. (HES) downgraded to Accumulate from Buy at Global Hunter
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.