Analyst calls: Hewlett-Packard downgraded
Zynga downgraded to 'neutral,' and First Solar is downgraded to 'negative.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Family Dollar (FDO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Informatica (INFA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- ArcelorMittal (MT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Marriott (MAR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at ISI Group, and to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Zynga (ZNGA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) downgraded to Conviction Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Negative from Positive at Avian
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Struggling BlackBerry still has a supporter in the president, who says he must use the device instead of Apple's.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.