Analyst calls: Dean Foods upgraded
Cree is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Zale is initiated with an 'overweight.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allscripts (MDRX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Dean Foods (DF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Fusion-io (FIO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Wellpoint (WLP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Applied Materials (AMAT) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Pacific Crest
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Cree (CREE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Ryland Group (RYL) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Vivus (VVUS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- CBS (CBS) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Disney (DIS) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Monster Beverage (MNST) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- News Corp. (NWSA) initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Time Warner (TWX) initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Viacom (VIA.B) initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Blue Nile (NILE) initiated with an Equal Weight at Stephens
- Fossil (FOSL) initiated with an Equal Weight at Stephens
- Zale (ZLC) initiated with an Overweight at Stephens
- CarMax (KMX) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.