Analyst calls: Bank of America upgraded
Randgold Resources is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Kinross Gold is upgraded to 'buy.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bank of America (BAC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- Clearwire (CLWR) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Consolidated Edison (ED) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Dominion (D) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- Duke Energy (DUK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- Enbridge (ENB) upgraded to Action List Buy from Buy at TD Securities
- Exelon (EXC) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at UBS
- Juniper (JNPR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor
- Kinross Gold (KGC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Lloyds Banking (LYG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- MetroPCS (PCS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Southern Company (SO) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- TSMC (TSM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Transocean (RIG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Credit Suisse (CS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC
- Devon Energy (DVN) downgraded to Hold from Accumulate at Tudor Pickering
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
BAC is a Buy, Buy, Buy !!! BAC will be $ 60 in 2-3 years !! Buy now while you can !!
Bank of America is a great bank !! Not a good bank for all you dead-beats that pass hot checks all the time and constantly OVERDRAW !! C is also a Buy, Buy, Buy !! Dead-beats stay away from BAC and C !! Bank somewhere else !! And IMPEACH OBAMA NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
When it comes to efficiency gains, a watt saved is a watt earned.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.