Analyst calls: McDonald's downgraded
Research In Motion is upgraded to 'sector perform,' and Pfizer is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Syngenta (SYT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Actuant (ATU) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Research In Motion (RIMM) upgraded to Sector Perform at Scotia Capital
- ArcelorMittal (MT) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Caterpillar (CAT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- McDonald's (MCD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- United Technologies (UTX) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- TJX (TJX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
- Pfizer (PFE) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Deere (DE) reinstated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Devon Energy (DVN) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- MarkWest Energy (MWE) initiated with an Overweight at Stephens
- Marvell (MRVL) initiated with a Hold at Brean Murray
- Nvidia (NVDA) initiated with a Hold at Brean Murray
- Qualcomm (QCOM) initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray
- Skyworks (SWKS) initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray
- Avago (AVGO) initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray
- Broadcom (BRCM) initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Plus, after much ado, Softbank is oh-so-close to acquiring Sprint.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.