Analyst calls: AK Steel downgraded to 'sell'
Eli Lilly is upgraded to 'overweight,' and GlaxoSmithKline is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Eli Lilly (LLY) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Atlantic Equities
- Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- China Southern Airlines (ZNH) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- ASML (ASML) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim
- Kenexa (KNXA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Ford (F) initiated with an Outperform at CLSA
- General Motors (GM) initiated with an Underperform at CLSA
- Mosaic (MOS) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- MGM Resorts (MGM) coverage assumed with a Hold at Brean Murray
- TD Bank (TD) and Bank of Montreal (BMO) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Sally Beauty (SBH) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Lions Gate (LGF) initiated with an Outperform at Barrington
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
The Dow jumps 109 points after rising as many as 191. Oil-price jitters and rising rates trim gains. Those factors and the Fed may weigh on markets Tuesday.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.