Analyst calls: Netflix, Disney downgraded
Hyatt Hotels and Marriott are upgraded to 'buy,' while Starwood Hotels is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Juniper (JNPR) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- EOG Resources (EOG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Valeant (VRX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Hyatt Hotels (H) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Marriott (MAR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- CF Industries (CF) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Stericycle (SRCL) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- L-3 Communications (LLL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- SAIC (SAI) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Netflix (NFLX) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Disney (DIS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Xerox (XRX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Republic Services (RSG) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Juniper (JNPR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Gap (GPS) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.