Analyst calls: Netfilx upgraded to 'buy'
E-Trade is downgraded to 'neutral' at Goldman.
- Netflix (NFLX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup, and to Hold from Sell at Gabelli
- Life Technologies (LIFE) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink
- Textron (TXT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at EarlyBirdCapital
- Equity Residential (EQR) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Consolidated Edison (ED) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Nvidia (NVDA) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- SunTrust (STI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- First Horizon (FHN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Hess Corp. (HES) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Wellpoint (WLP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Chesapeake (CHK) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- Corning (GLW) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- General Dynamics (GD) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- ADP (ADP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup and to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Valeant (VRX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Progressive (PGR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Thomson Reuters (TRI) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- E-Trade (ETFC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Symantec (SYMC) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- AIG (AIG) initiated with a Market Perform at William Blair
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
In the never-ending contest for sales, American carmakers are pulling ahead.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.